OOTD - Wireless Day 2




Top - H&M // Crop top - H&M // High waisted leggings - New Look // Shoes - Converse // Watch - Casio
Bracelet - Charity Shop // Hat - eBay // Sunglasses - Forever 21 // Nails - Nude by MUA

Hey guys :) I've just passed 50 followers and I just want to say thank you to everyone who is subscribed to me! Hope you've had an awesome start to your weekend because I did! I've just come back from Yahoo! Wireless festival day 2 and I AM KNACKERD! Jay z was fantastic. He did all he's classics. Although he didn't do "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)" which I'm a tad bit gutted about and JT came out to sing "Holy Grail"! I also saw Calvin Harris, Kendrick Lamar, Tinie Tempah, Iggy Azalea, Macklemore & Ryan Leslie, Miguel, DJ Fresh and Etta Bond. Much more artist than yesterday! I also saw the Mariachi Doritos band from the Doritos advert! they were so much fun. I think I'm going to be on TV dancing uh oh lol. It was such an awesome day. I wish I going back tomorrow.

My outfit is a bit 'Sports Luxe' inspired, I got this mesh top ages ago but I didn't know what to wear it with. I should have learnt from yesterday not to wear all black but really didn't have much to wear and I couldn't really fork out on new clothes. I wore my old converse (they're 5 years old this year lol), I call them my festival shoes. I don't mind them being ruffled up.


Are you going Wireless Sunday? I'll be jel.

Bloglovin' - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Tumblr

xo