OOTD - Wireless Day 1




Kimono - Charity Shop // Crop top - H&M // Skirt - Primark (similar here)// Sunglasses - Forever 21 // Boots - New Look old (similar here)
Necklace - New Look old (similar here) // Watch - Casio // Bracelet - Charity Shop // Bag - Tammy (lol) // Nails - Nude by MUA

Hey guys! Hope you've had a good day because I did! I've just come back from Yahoo! Wireless festival and it was AMAZING . It smashed last years into pieces! Justin Timberlake was incredible! and Jay z came out for Suit & Tie. I saw Miguel who I reckon was drunk because he was running about everywhere lol! it did make me laugh and Trey Songz, who I'm not really a fan of but he was pretty good. Even though I saw him on Wednesday, Frank Ocean was amazing. He's one of my fav artist so seeing twice in one week was a blessing. I also saw John Legend, he sang all his old songs which was it was nice :) I've had an AWESOME day and I'm doing it all tomorrow for Day 2 haha I'm crazy I know. I'M SO EXCITED FOR JAY Z. I'll show you guys my outfit for that when I get in.

Anyways on to my outfit. I was worried I was going to look dressy! but then I thought about that Oscar Wilde quote "You can never be overdressed or overeducated." so I thought yolo (lol cringe @ that word). When I got there people were dressed even more dressy than me! so I didn't feel so bad. I got this long ass shirt which I'm wearing as a kimono from the charity shop and only for a fiver! and yes I did fry Lord knows why I'm wearing black lol. OMG guys, my bag is ancient, I found it whilst cleaning my room last week and it's from Tammy girl haha.
Do you remember Tammy? Is it still around?

Are you going Wireless Saturday or Sunday?

Bloglovin' - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Tumblr

xo