OOTD - I'm melting!


Maxi - H&M // Belt - Primark // Shoes - Primark // Bracelet - Charity Shop // Headscarf - Primark // Ring - New Look

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a week, well a week and one day now. It's because I have a part time job well you could say full time as I am doing 38hours + :( which means I don't have time for anything but my hours have been cut down now WOOO :)! so I can get back to blogging because I actually enjoy it and reading other peoples blogs! and I can also enjoy the HOT weather (although I'm a winter gal at heart, I'm already eyeing up all the A/W collections ;) lol). Yesterday was my first day off in 8 days. It felt lovely just to relax in the garden with some fanta fruit twist, catching up on LOADS of YouTube videos. I swear YouTube is my TV now. I also fan girled over One Direction's new song and video! lol I'm not a hard core fan but I do love them lads!

I went for a maxi today because it's crazy hot! like I'm melting whilst typing this and it doesn't help with my laptop heating up! Jesus. I love this maxi because there's splits so I can walk normally lol. In my more body con maxi's I feel like I'm walking extra slow! These sandals feature in my June Favs. I still love them, they pretty much go with everything.

Hope you guys are having a lovely holiday! I think schools out for everyone now.

enjoy ;)

MARCEL ❤
Who's your fav 1d member?

Bloglovin' - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Tumblr

xo