OOTD - boohoo Maxi Dress (again lol)









Dress - Boohoo (sale) // Headscraf - Mothers // Sunglasses - Primark // Necklace - New Look old (similar here) // Watch - Casio
Bracelet - Charity Shop // Shoes - Converse // Nails - Nude by MUA

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well. I made a post around late June that I was going to do a OOTD with my new Boohoo but I couldn't as my little brother(my photographer) fell asleep lol! but now I have a new tripod, the (Hama Star 62)incase you're wondering and it was so cheap and it works pretty well! only £15 and it comes with a carry case.

I'm so happy it's hot lately I can finally wear my maxi dresses :D. Today I went for lunch with my friend and had the most unhealthiest salad ever lol! it was a nice day! I'm currently indecisive about what I'm going to wear to wireless on Friday and saturday! I've turned my room upside down lol. Now I have to clean it boohoo haha.

Are you going to wireless festival?

Bloglovin' - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Tumblr

xo