Liebster Award: Discover New Bloggers

Hey guys! The lovely Sade from heyl0lita has nominated me for the Liebster Award (thank you!).
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Basically you answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you has written up,
and then you create a new set of 11 for you nominees to answer.
It's a great way for new blogs to get discovered. There are a few little rules that need to be followed.




The Rules
- Each tagged nominee should answer the 11 questions set by the blogger
- Chose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award on to and then link them into your post
- Create 11 new questions for the tagged nominees
- Tell them about their award
- No tag backs

My answers to heyl0lita:
1)If your life were a movie, who would you be?
Emma Stone 1) because I love her. And 2) she plays Ryan Gosling’s love interest TWICE.

2)If you could have one super power, what would it be?
This is a hard one. All super powers seem to come with disadvantages. I’d say read minds!

3) What is your most embarrassing moment?
The time I got so drunk and everyone had to tell me what happened the next day as I couldn't remember lol. Never again.

4) If you could spend one day with 1 person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
My nan. I never met her and everyone says we look alike.

5) What is the best gift you've ever received?
My uncle surprised me with an iPad randomly. Very good times lol

6) If you were Prime minister for a day what laws would you make?
Do something about the tuition fee ASAP! It’s ridiculous

7) What was your last dream about?
I was in my old college with my uni friends. Weird lol

8) Favourite piece of clothing you own?
Topshop Joni jeans. Feels like I'm wearing leggings but looks like jeans! I hate wearing jeans for long periods of time.

9) What would your dream job be?
Film director!

10) Who is your fave celeb?
sorry I have more than one
Beyoncé , Jennifer Lawernce and Jameela Jamil and more yikes lol!

The bloggers I am going to nominate are:
Gabby - allthatshewants
Lily- latestlil
Sara - thecrimeofashion
Becky - honeythumb
Sierra - stylishlysierra
Laura - heroineinheels
Michelle - virgosandkisses
Nivine - Rants and stuff
Courtney - londonb0und
Jasmin - jasminversustheworld
Xenia - afashionation

My questions are:
1) Who's your celeb crush?
2) Favourite Makeup item?
3) If I gave you £5000 what would you buy NOW?
4) What item of clothing would you buy that's out of your comfort zone?
5) Favourite book/album/film atm?
6) Who's your style crush?
7) What is your next post going to be about?
8) Why did you start blogging?
9) Favourite concert you've been to?
10) What are you doing this summer?
11) Heels or flats?

Make sure you check out all the blogs I nominated and Sade - heyl0lita!


Oh, follow me on bloglovin' as Google reader is getting axed soon (apparently) but we'll see!
Follow on Bloglovin


xo