Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane DUPES!

Hey guys! I have mentioned before that I work at New Look. I work on the footwear department so that means I have to stare at lovely shoes that I cannot afford all day lol! A few weeks ago I notice we brought in some Black Chunky Cut Out Buckle Ankle Boots which were basically Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane look a likes for £29.99! I'm sharing this information ASAP as I know most sizes have sold out online - link here. I also went to River Island today. They're doing Black Chunky Buckle Ankle Boots too but theirs are more Jeffrey Campbell looking than the New Look ones. They have them in matte and patent, both £45. I got the New Look ones because they would be cheaper and even more cheaper as I get Staff Discount #winning! Don't forgot you can use student discount in New look! 10% off.





Here are the original ones from JC. You can get them off karmaloop for $184/£121 (the white ones are on sale for $104/£68)


Image via - www.aprilialove.com

I don't own a pair of chunky cut out boots! so this was a bit daring for me. I reckon I'm going to wear it all throughout A/W. I wore them all day yesterday. Surprisingly they were really comfy BUT I did receive my first ever blisters so I do recommend either wearing socks with them or plasters just to prevent blisters from forming.

Bloglovin' - Twitter - Instagram - Facebook - Tumblr

xo