WISH LIST #1

This wish list consist of basics. These are simple pieces everyone has in their wardrobe but I'm going to buy it all over the summer :)
Converse Hi Top //Jelly Shoes//High Heel With Ankle Strap//Dr Martens Original//Black Patent Tassel Chunky Loafers //Chelsea Boot//Dark Red Chain Loafers

Converse Hi Top I always say that I need to stop buying trainers. I will RIGHT after I get these converse, they're a staple and go with pretty much everything from maxi skirt/dress to jeans. I've already have low tops but I'm much greedy haha.

Jelly Shoes These are now in fashion! We just need to wait a couple months and Primark will be doing them ;) I think I may get a pair maybe not black... maybe coral

High Heel With Ankle Strap I WANT THESE SO MUCH. so classy and the cut ahhhhhh. Only God knows how I'm going to walk in these.

Dr Martens Original I've always wanted DMs but I was scared I would look grungy but beautycrush and sototallyvlog make them look so feminine!

Black Patent Tassel Chunky Loafers I am on the road to being more girly. The ratio of flats to trainers is outrageous.

Chelsea Boot These go with pretty much go with everything just like the Converse.

Dark Red Chain Loafers These are just like the black ones but they are more lush!