Photo Diary | Issue 3




1)I went thrift shopping for the first time ever! check out my post on what I got
2)OOTD(wearing two of my charity finds) off to Nando's :D
3)Is it me or do Walkers crisps get smaller and smaller haha? wheres my crisps?!
4)Last episode of The New Normal. LOVE this show :( can't believe it's been cancelled.
5)I made a healthy banana split woo!
6)Goofing about in the cinema. I went to see After Earth
7)I don't really watch The Voice but I love Leah McFall's style! New style crush
8)I have 1340 page views and 21 followers! thank you everyone
9)Came home from a 8hr shift today to see that we have a new member of our family.
She is so cute and tiny. Lily is 10 weeks tomorrow :D

Feel free to follow me on Instagram: @vsanusi :)


Oh, follow me on bloglovin' as Google reader is getting axed!
Follow on Bloglovin

xo