Patrica Bright - Meet Up

When Patrica Bright tweeted that she will be having a meet up. I knew I had to be there 100%.
Today was Patrica's aka BritpopPrincess first ever meet up, it took place in Oxford Street, Selfridges at Pinkberry
which was ace! as my friend and I tried our very first Pinkberry which was awesome! omg

Anyways, Patrica was even more beautiful in real life!
She comes across pretty much how she does on YouTube! It was a huge turn out!
She made everyone feel welcome, as if you were talking a friend.
There was an event, the Selfridges 'Blogger in Residence with Charlotte Tilbury, after the meet up
but my friend and I were too tired and headed back home as we have work tomorrow :(

All in all, it was a lovely day! Her husband, Michael was there too and
he was funny just like Pat and also her sister Maureen was there too.


Check out Patrica's Youtube and Blog :)

Oh, follow me on bloglovin' as Google reader is getting axed!
Follow on Bloglovin


xo