May Favs!


OneRepublic- Burning Bridges


I was in the dark about OneRepublic's new album 'Native' which released March 25. It's a calm but upbeat album. I loved it on the first listen! which is quite rare for me.

Daft Punk - Get Lucky ft. Pharrell Williams

THE MOST ANTICIPATED SONG OF THE YEAR. After they gave us that sneak peak of this song at Coachella, I kind of knew it was going to be a big thing. Already this song is fastest selling single of the year. I think that says it all!

Selena Gomez - Come & Get It

I love Selena Gomez but not when she's singing although this song is so damn CATCHY!

Tyler, The Creator - Rusty ft. Domo Genesis & Earl Sweatshirt - David Letterman

Tyler dropped his album 'Wolf' on April 2. I've had it on replay since... you can tell that he is a crazy GENIUS!

Demi Lovato - Without The Love

Demi put out her self-titled album May 14. She showcases her amazing vocal range! She even has a feature with Cher Lloyd

Wretch 32 ft Shakka - Blackout

I can't sit still when this song is playing. Wretch 32 never fails.

Miguel - Candles in the Sun

Following the Miguel leg drop I decided to listen to his album Kaleidoscope Dream, which is crazy good. If you haven't heard it... well you really need to.

Paramore - Holiday

This isn't reallllllllly a song but all the interludes on the new Paramore album use ukulele which I love. It's made me want to learn the ukulele over the summer.

Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World


I'm pretty sure you've heard 'Radioactive' by these guys! I'ts everywhere. I found 'On Top of the World' on Made in Chelsea using Shazam (Btw how good is the MIC playlist. Check it out on Spotify). Imagine Dragons album Night Vision is awesome.